Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a involving some belonging to the reasons you should have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to look into.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you’ll find that regardless how to get a patent for an idea good an insurance policy you may think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject a strategy that they agree would be profitable. Here’s some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may surely have a full line of services not seeking add somewhat more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting group first to find out their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact about your submission. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to track you alongside.)
6. Contain too many similar products and that companies are flooded proper.
7. Your idea appeals to a little niche market and inventhelp would like mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Profits sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort because of.
10. Your product has happened to be patented by someone else and don’t want to determine if they goes around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what is on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and don’t have a clue who other sellers is in the industry.
12. You sent a specific thing that is precisely like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing in comparison to what is coming out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down based on that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and inventions ideas possess a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, however they perform quick look on your patent they discover that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly beyond the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and doesn’t cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, as a result they should expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just do not look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on your line for that year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review together item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do not want to go ahead and take risk of being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are just a few within the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take period to research the offers completely and understand your market, your commit that market and homework part become worse yourself as marketable maybe can.